Please find me on facebook

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Award Time !

First of all thanks to Viji from Virunthu unna vanga and Shailaja Reddy from Sahasra Recipes.Do visit their wonderful spaces guys. Thanks for your support and encouragement.


As per the rule says,

Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
Go to their page and tell them.
Remember, no tag backs.

Questions set for me by Viji and Shailaja.

1.What kind of music do you enjoy?

I listen to all kind of music. I love music.

2.What is your favorite past time?

Blogging, chatting, fbing

3.Who is your inspiration to create your own blog?

As such I do not have any inspiration. I found one of my friend had a cookery blog. Visited it once.Just like that started one Blog of mine.

4. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?

Perfect vacation , I would love to go around with my hubby and daughter for days together.

5.What is your idea of a perfect breakfast?

Bread Omlette

6.Who is your favorite blogger?

Jillu

7.If you had to describe yourself in 3 words: What would they be?

Smart
Multi tasking
Honest

8. If you were given a chance to undo one thing from your life, What it be and why?

May be my education

9.What is your memorable moment/favorite memory since you became a blogger?

When I received wonderful comments from all the blogger friends.

10.Are you active or quite/calm person?

I am an active person.

11. What kind of movies do you enjoy?

I like comical movies.

12.What kind of people you like?

I like people with soft nature , honesty and loving.

13.What kind of food you like?

I Love all kind of food. A food lover who likes to try new varieties.

14.Who is the best teacher in your school?

Mrs. Malini. My 6th std class teacher who took Maths for me.

15.Who is the role model in your life?

Role model Of course my Mom.

16.What is your favorite movie?

Kakka kakka

17.Name one book you had to read but hated?

I dont read books.

18.What is your favorite album?

Vande Mataram , Yaadein.

Most difficult part is to nominate. So I am sharing this award with all my blogger friends.Please accept it from me as a token of love !

5 comments:

  1. Congrats dear for your award... Wish to get many more in future:-)
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratzzz dear :) Wishing to get more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation dear. Wish you get many more laurels in future.

    Please visit at your leisure,
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com/2012/08/award-poha-kheer-chirer-beaten-rice.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...